View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 10:32 AM
Taryn74
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
Seriously though, based on what we've seen of their relationship and the kind of person Josephine is, I cannot bring myself to believe or care that Gabriel is conflicted about her. She's not likable. She's a horrid person. He seems smart and didn't seem all that into her in that one early flashback we got. Why would he still be not be over her after hundreds of years???
A THOUSAND times this! I could understand Original Recipe Gabriel being infatuated with Josephine, especially since she was laying on the flirtation and pursuing him pretty heavily, but he would have figured out how much of a train wreck she really was a LONG time ago.

Even more unbelievable was Josephine-via-Clarke saying she'd been in love with Gabriel for 236 years. B!tch, please. I have seen zero indication over the past nine episodes that you even know what the word 'love' means, much less ever really felt that way about Gabriel, much MUCH less still do.