View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 04:28 AM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
That has to be tough. Buddy is the same way overall. He hears a noise, he has to go and investigate. Storms, forget about it, he's upset like Goldie. Buddy will sometimes cry when he's hungry. I feed him wet food and the schedule is very different due to his GI issues. Sometimes a couple hours early he will start with the low growl to get my attention. If that doesn't work he will lay on top of me, lol. If that doesn't work he will start to lightly cry. I've been instructed by the vet to absolutely feed him when he's hungry because his GI could be hurting a bit when he's asking for food. It's not all the time, thankfully. Good thing I work from home 80% of the time. Between the storms, noises, cries for food, my insomnia and other sleep issues it can be fairly unpredictable and driving freeways regularly is probably not a good thing.
Aww, poor Buddy! It must be hard for him having those GI issues. Goldie doesn't have them fortunately, so we just feed her dry food, but when I get up she always expects and gets a treat from me! She really likes the Blue Wilderness Biscuits.

Goldie usually doesn't cry. When she wants something, she'll bark,or she'll jump on me, but she usually only does that when she wants to go for a walk.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy