View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Always & Forever
Fan Forum Legend

What Alexa said, is that gameplay stuff: HoH comps, Veto comps, nominations, etc. will be put under sp tags, but general talk isn’t necessary, as long as it doesn’t reveal any spoilery stuff, it doesn’t need to be put under tags. I just wait until I’ve seen the episode(s) before I post here, so I don’t worry about that stuff. Next week will be hard, though, because I’ll be gone from Thursday-the next Friday, so I’m gonna be missing a lot of episodes and will have a lot to catch up on when I get home.

Quote:
I said Jack aka michie before but now i am confused because people are calling jackson jack, but also michie jack.... so I dont really know which one they are talking about but they both sound bad.
OK, I don’t watch the live feeds, so IDK what’s going on, but as far as I know Jack (“Aquaman”) is just Jack. Jackson (“Camp Director”), they started calling Michie, which is supposedly his last name, to cause less confusion. But, maybe some people are still calling Jackson Jack... They should just do what the Bachelor/Bachelorette does & put last letter initials.

The shout-outs wouldn’t be so bad/annoying if they would just limit it to “Hi, Mom & Dad!” or “Hi, to all my family!” instead of spending 5 minutes to name off every single person... I like when the people have like little signs that they signal (touch of the nose, peace sign, etc.) that they can do in the DR without saying anything, but their loved ones know that they’re thinking about them.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street