View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 02:17 PM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Yeah good points i think is this cast chwnges regularly it always happens , if she stays on will be for like 3 seasons or so .. maybe that is what previous doctors hsve done .

I think i like the new ones more this time around cause this show has changed even the style of writing isnt the same as the last seasons ... i like the 4 being there with a nice background.

Past doctors are aweosme but again we have a lot to put in this current banner only show slike 4 out of the 13 doctors .. and from memory first customization was season 3 banner 10th docotr and martha plus Tardis , 2nd one was trio Amy , Rory & 11th Doctor 3rd one is this current one which shows all doctors well "popular " doctors including 12th doctor. So i wouldn't mind new one to show the new change.. agai ill wait to my co mod comes to i can see id she wants anything different .

Saying that of fans like some old doctors to the side would be ok but it will be a lot u less we do the last 5 ?

Other object is the Tardis or we could go by aliens that neber change cyberman and darleks