View Single Post
Old 04-21-2004, 01:19 PM
**Carrie**
Addicted Fan

i'm not going to bother commenting on what everyone else has already discussed into the ground, but i did want to touch on the whole nikki thing. i can understand why no one likes her, we haven't been given any reason to like her yet. but i am suprised no one really seems to think jake is possibly making the wrong decision by actively cutting jenny's mother out of her life.

i really think jake needs to think about this more. i think he should tell nikki she has to prove she's around for the long haul, and she's in it for the right reasons. she should be back because she wants to be a mother to her daughter, not because she wants to be part of this happy make believe family. jake should tell her that she needs to get a place in town, get a job, get settled in. then she needs to start paying child support...including the back support for the year or so she's been gone. if, after some time...i'm thinking months, minimum, she has proven that she's mature and responsible enough now to be a positive presence in jenny's life, THEN she should start having supervised visitation, and then move on from there. just cutting her out completely just doesn't seem right to me. jenny will most likely resent him for making that decision for her.

"For your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath. You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?"