View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 01:51 AM
Litlover73
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
have you read the new chapter of this fic yet Susan?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1308333...es-of-my-heart

I have a lot of thoughts/feelings about certain parts
I just read it then. It's a great fic, but it makes me realise just how much I hate this baby thing. Jess has every reason to be insecure. Firstly Rory...he knows first hand that she gets caught up in the moment easily. She kissed him when in a relationship with both Dean and Logan, and nothing needs to be said about the Odette and Paul debarcle.

And Logan....he just can't be trusted. He would have zero respect for her relationship with Jess, and would easily start something behind his back, and won't take no for an answer.

And another thing that I often think about with this whole 'cycle starting over again' business is Lorelai's behaviour. I don't think she gets enough heat for running off and sleeping with Christopther the instant things fell apart with Luke. That was absolutely terribly, and one of my reasons why I just cannot feel any passion for their romantic relationship. In my eyes it was never equal. If Rory ends up seeing Jess like Lorelai sees Luke ( the safe, reliable option), I won't be thrilled.

What are your thoughts Allison?

Last edited by Litlover73; 07-03-2019 at 04:25 AM