View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 02:12 PM
Cite Des Anges
Passionate Fan

Quote:
And now I'm off to finish watching the Champions League final match! Barça is losing 1-0. They have the worst luck ever, always doing amazing, always winning everything...and now they're losing the most important match. They are too nervous!
don't worry girl they scored twice in a short lapse of time so i guess they've won ...

Quote:
I want to do good and I tend to get very identity-crisis like during exams times. As in, I always tend to think I'm not done for this
OMG this exactly me

Quote:
I really thought I worked hard and put alot of effort in, yet in the end I get a mediocre result It really does suck
Especially when people who didn't work at all get better marks

Quote:
Yes, I changed. I am now studying English (LLCE comme ont dit). It's really easy compared to real estate law!
I didn't know we lost capacity during exams! Always nice to learn something new. All I knew so far is that I lost sleep
Oh good, good
And yep we do lost capacity due to stress and everything, but as you said it's pretty much the same for everyone And sleeping is VERY important it's during your sleep that you really memorize what you've been learning :yes:

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece