View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 02:06 PM
Malha
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - cris -
I get my exams much more separated. They are spread in 4 weeks! Which is good because I can get to study between test and test, but sometimes I wish I had them all placed in the same week, so I could stress for a less amount of time.
Mine were supposed to be on a 4 week period too but because of the strikes it's been reduced to a 2 1/2 weeks period. So there's no real time to study between tests and the two biggest exams one day after the other
But is a longer period of time less stressing? You may stress a hundred times more when you know that you have no time to work in between.

Quote:
They have the worst luck ever, always doing amazing, always winning everything...and now they're losing the most important match. They are too nervous!
I can see a parallel betwen exams and important matches

One a funnier side, I cut my dog's hairs today. I just wanted to make them shorter for the summer but the results is... horrific. I should have never ever touched her. And she knows it too because when she looks at us, it looks like she's thinking that she wants to hide and never be seen like that by anyone

Last edited by Malha; 05-17-2006 at 02:12 PM