View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 01:03 PM
- cris -
Master Fan

Quote:
I sort of know how you feel like now Cris. I got two of my assignments back yesterday and I got a B. I really thought I worked hard and put alot of effort in, yet in the end I get a mediocre result It really does suck.
But a B is not such a bad result, as Vi said you did as best as you could..and even if the results weren't what you expected they are still good! I hope you get the results you wish for next time

Quote:
but gosh how come the thread is so slow i mean i rarely post but i still can more or less keep up with the conversation this would have been unthinkable some times ago
We're long past the "we'll get a speeding ticket!" phase, now

Quote:
Blah as long as it doens't stop you from doing your best, i'd even say it's a good thing you don't care about the results ... so you fully relax Being anxious is hell -_-"
Exactly! I mean, sure I care about the results...I don't want to fail. I want to do good and I tend to get very identity-crisis like during exams times. As in, I always tend to think I'm not done for this, but I see no use of caring that much about the results before the exams are even here. I do my best, I do my exams...and then I worry

Hey Katrina!

Quote:
Are the 'old' people still around?
Tiiiiiiineeeee!

You know? I'd say YOU are part of the "old" people

Quote:
Well, I have exactly the same way of seeing things. When I'm in full exam period, because I usually have one exam a day, I'm all "this one is done, next!" and I don't think about the mark much until I get the results.
I get my exams much more separated. They are spread in 4 weeks! Which is good because I can get to study between test and test, but sometimes I wish I had them all placed in the same week, so I could stress for a less amount of time.

And now I'm off to finish watching the Champions League final match! Barça is losing 1-0. They have the worst luck ever, always doing amazing, always winning everything...and now they're losing the most important match. They are too nervous!
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"