View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 12:07 AM
Kat_d86
Dedicated Fan

I wouldn't call all that a rant, more a deep and detailed breakdown of Chloe's motivation and mental state during S4.

I agree with most of it although I don't think it was a bad writing decision to take that road. I personally think it was a believable response from her charecter,no matter how painful it was to watch. An in that vunerable moment Kinley pounced

I definitely think the only way Kinley managed to talk Chloe round was going for the 'you have to save everyone' angle but i believe he also had to throw in "best for Lucifer" option as well before she agreed to help him. Even then it took out a few days of being around lucifer again for her to realise she couldn't do it an snap out of everything Kinley had been telling her.

I like to believe that if Kinley hadn't found Decker in Rome she would have exhusted all their books on the devil, realised none of them matched up with the Lucifer she knew, come home, been causious around him for a while as she got used to her new reality, then have some tiny baby steps to them actually getting together (her still slightly scared by his nature, him scared he will scare her away again).
Kat_d86 is offline   Reply With Quote