View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 04:52 PM
.:DoDs:.
Master Fan

https://nypost.com/2019/06/14/twitte...to-a-gay-joke/

fave parts:
Quote:
Taylor Swift released her new single “You Need to Calm Down” — a nearly three-minute bop that gives a big nod to Pride Month — at midnight Friday, and it didn’t take long for Twitter trolls to use the song as a way to continue speculating about her sexuality.

“Is Taylor Swift gay yet?” comedian and “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” writer Dewayne Perkins tweeted. “She has been dragging this out for so long. What is she, a fight scene in an episode of Dragon Ball Z?”
Quote:
Rumors about Swift’s sexuality have circulated online for some time. In April, after weeks of telling fans that she had a big announcement, she debuted her single “ME!” — though some fans had speculated that she might actually be coming out.

She hasn’t exactly tried to squash the rumors.

For instance, while singing “New Years Day” at the Time 100 Gala that month, she sang “I want her midnights” instead of the typical “I want your midnights.” Swift also wore a rainbow dress to an interview with out journalist Robin Roberts held during the NFL draft. But for years, Swifties have speculated over the nature of her close relationship with model Karlie Kloss, for whom she kept a spare bedroom for sleepovers at her Tribeca penthouse.

And now, it seems, the #Gaylor fire is burning even hotter.
T ♡ K