View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 02:26 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
ok...thanks Alex... can't wait to see who you pick first...lol
I already sent Tia a PM with my choices, Dave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Yes all 4 people are okay. They caught the three idiots who ruined the Parade
Well that's a relief. I'm glad the people are okay, Chrissy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I'm glad that the 4 people are ok. Maybe? In the MCU he did, and if Disney ever wants Steve to end up with Peggy in the comics they can definitely do that. Well, the show kinda sounds like RD so it could end up being a hit without the Hardy Boys. Of course, it could also lead to a Hardy Boys spin-off.
No, they can't. The comics are not gonna change 50 years of history just for a couple of movies that will be irrelevant in another ten years. Like I said, movies can't have an ongoing continuity like comics can because comics come out every month, while movies take years to make. Sooner or later, someone's gonna want to do the Steve/Sharon storyline on screen.

Well, let's wait and see, dragonfire. Not everything that CW created took off. I'd still like to see the Hardy Boys show up on Nancy Drew's show once in a while. You do know they were both created by the same author, right? His name was Edward Stratemeyer. He used a different pseudonym for each of the book series. He wrote The Hardy Boys under the name "Franklin W. Dixon," and Nancy Drew under the name "Carolyn Keene."