View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 03:53 PM
elherts
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
The last few guys I've dated haven't been that into sports. It's just surprising to me. I'm a girl, just looking for a guy, who is in to sports. How hard can that be? Starting to date during wedding season is not a good move either.

Did anyone watch Big Little Lies last night? I forgot that season 2 premiered. I heard Meryl, of course, was excellent.
My ex-husband was not that into sports. I vowed to never date anyone again that wasn't into sports. It's too much a part of my life. He was into cycling and would watch soccer but that's it. I remember when he first met my father, my dad literally said, "What kind of guy is not into sports?" -to him. lol My father is a ball buster and I hate bringing any boyfriends around him. Like 35 years ago, I was the first girl to ever win the physical education award at 6th grade graduation. He insists on telling every guy that! He's terrible.

I decided not to watch Big Little Lies. I have too much on my list still. I'm trying to finish season 1 of Supergirl. I had stopped watching it but went back because I really like the cast. I will probably only watch the first season. Always Taylor reminders... Melissa from Waco of course and Landry's dad plays Lois Lane's (although she's not in it, her sister Luci is, played by Jenna Dewan Tatum) father. I think he's a bad guy. Still to be determined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
My cousin hit a cow once. Totaled the car and killed the cow.
One of my sorority sisters hit a horse once in her car. I think the horse died if I remember correctly.

A friend of mine is leaving for DR on Saturday. She's freaking out. The same thing with the alcohol happened in Mexico too. The scariest part is that these countries don't even get to the bottom of it... Why?

Last edited by elherts; 06-12-2019 at 03:59 PM