View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 11:13 AM
scribere
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
It's interesting about Eliza's acting... I have to admit that I have always found Clarke's characterization to be uptight and boring.

I don't think any of these characters (except Murphy) would be so passive right now. I think it's really disappointing and I'm gonna go ahead and say that I'm not sure the new writers are getting these characters right.
I agree with you on those parts! (I think Bellamys Reaction is a way of showing how he has changed with Time). I know what you mean with Clarkes Character, although i dont have a Problem with it. Your Words reminded me of Season 1 when Finn and Octavia where having Fun in the water and she was like "we have no Time for this, Keep going!" I knew Eliza could Play such a typical fun character, because i have seen her in her romantic Comedy Movie on Netflix.

Agree on the Characters too, that was something i noticed too, more so with thinking About the Episode. Besides Bellamy, everyone was just Standing there Looking sad, but "okay, coo, can we move on to the Episode where we bring her back now?" There was no big emotional fall out, no big Action, just Standing there making sad Faces. (Where are Miller and Jackson btw? I completely forgot they existed until this very Moment)

*Icon by Mel