View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 04:02 AM
aśka
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
I think what we don't have is a defined timeline.. it makes us think it is over quickly, but we really don't know.. yes we have Mels pregnancy as a little help, but nothing else.. With having a sister treated for BC, and a brother in law with TC, I know that treatment is up to at least 3 months, if the surgeries and radiation is the lowest you get, cause they found it early enouh.. after that it has a lot of followups.. soo.. not seeing the real timeline, it might not be that unrealistic.. we don't need to see Brian go to treatments every episode ..it is enough to see him suffer a few episodes, and I mean he does to the end of the season
We can't be sure about timeline, but we can somehow count by episodes, so it was much less than 3 months. I know every treatment is different, but never so fast. It's one of the things that makes me feel that they didn't follow with realistic timeline.

But it's thread about Ted and Emmett Every next time I see them and all they've been throuh makes me so sad. Mostly because how it ended. It helped Ted in the end, makes him stronger and finally he could finf himself again. It was so good to see him fighting to cme back to his life, to get it back. Wish they could be still together. This time it would be much different, they both learn a lot and become better somehow.
I don't like to think about it. One more reason why I feel depressed watching the series. ;(