View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 12:18 PM
aśka
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
What's sad is that Ted did try to drag him down. Unintentionally... I mean, I don't believe he wanted to, it just happened. I'm SO, SO glad Emmett didn't get addicted to that stuff along with Ted. He could have easily developed one, but fortunately he didn't. His resolve wasn't very strong, though, and it took Brian basically telling him "Ted's going to drop dead soon if he continues down this path" before he could get out of that situation. Brian just might have saved both their lives here, because had Emmett gotten hooked on that stuff, they would have been each other's undoing.
You're absolutely right. Emmett loved Ted very much and he could go down with him, good he had another friends as Brian.
But I always feel sory and sad how it goes on after Ted started to fight for himself. I don't want to say that Emmett shouldn't pushed him away after everything but wish they could find a way to each other after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)

I almost don't know which part of the show is the hardest to watch, Ted's breakdown...
Spoiler:
I love this but as much they started awasome and everything... It takes longer in real life and that's why it feels for me that they screwed this one. Ted's falling was real and all this situations that happened were true. It was a process, painful one but they didn't skip anything. And I can't tell this about this other one, it was too fast everything, I count it and it takes months and not weeks. So for me as much as I love this other drama... it should be played better, with more attention to make it real. I feel sad every time I watch it.