View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 07:59 PM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

Definitely true about the Harvey Weinstein thing. I think what sickens me most about her is that even to this day she stands by the idea that those boys weren't coerced and feels no remorse. What kind of person is she that she can't even admit, after those boys were cleared of all charges, that she was wrong.

Yeah, The Perfection, with the way it was kind of laid out and the who truly is the bad guy scenarios did just make it really hard to like either of the girls.

My ankle injuries were what kind of did my "career" in. Exactly what you're describing, the sudden stop when I made a cut with the ball made me turn my ankle while I was training indoor prior to our outdoor season. It was one of those you heard it pop and it kind of echoed through the dome. It was gross. I had torn ligaments and a fractured ankle...one of those it was black and blue half way up to my knee. Was on crutches for a good month, in an air cast...then as soon as I rehabbed and got back I rolled my other one. No doubt because I was over compensating for the previous ankle injury. You lose your confidence in a way. You're also going through taping it up and different braces and ice baths after games and swelling and it's just never right after you have an injury like that. It's just chronic pain. So, part of the reason I stopped playing. It was like a job and torture, it wasn't fun anymore.