View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 03:30 AM
buffyannAlex

Cool. A new thread .

I'm taking my lunch break time to answer my own questions :

-- When did you start shipping Ephramy ?
Since day 1. I've watched a few season 1 in France before he got off the air but I was already addicted. Their chemistry adn the connection that was built early on was amazing. I liked how those characters were written. It was just amazing. You could just feel the love immedialty.
I looked for Transcripts, caps and everything to know what was going on until, in the middle of Season 2, The Internet feery visited me and teached me how to get episodes... Since then, I'm completely addicted to both, the show and Ephramy.

-- Why are your shipping them ?
isn't that obvious ? They're amazing !
What I really like about them is their history. I mean, they have undeniable chemistry, that’s a fact. But what really gets me is that they have this amazing friendship and complicity. It’s not just about love. It’s about the perfect person that will be by your side all your life.
It's like two people holding hands on the road of life. It's true, simple and real. and it's incredibly amazing to watch.
-- One word that defines the couple for you ?
Meant to be (well, it's not one word but who cares....)
-- Favorite Ephramy scene ?
One of my favorite scene between them is the one at the end of 402 in SAM's. I love this scene. You can really see the history and how they've been hurting but their love is still the same. Plus, this scene is beautifully written.
I have lots of other ones of course. Everytime they're on screen, I'm happy.
-- Favorite Ephramy Quote ?
There's so many.... maybe my favorite is the speech Ephram gives to amy in "Getting to know you" or, the quote from season 1
"I thought NY had everything", "Just About" ...
-- How would you like Ephram & Amy to end up ?
I want them together, for real and for the long haul. I want them to share their experience and experiments life together. I want them to travel.
I want them to declare their love fr each other and acknowledge they can't be without the other. I want this to be handled in a real way.