View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 09:13 AM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I hated how Willow erased Tara's memory, I don't get how she could do that to her after Glory violated her that way. Willow had this mindset like she was God before she quit magic cold turkey.
I completely agree.... I was okay with the addiction storyline but letting Willow go that far?? And of course Tara was pissed at Willow and than Willow used her magic and they sleep together... a scene which will always go down as Willow's worst scene of the series to me.
Of course Tara eventually put the pieces together in the musical episodes when Dawn mentioned the problems that she and Willow were having.

I just felt sad when Tara told Willow to just go a week without magic. She couldn't even do that and you can see how painful it was to Tara.

And than almost killing Dawn in a car wreck... happy that Buffy didn't have the baby gloves on her during that.

And finally she changed! and urg Amy with her nonsense. I felt bad for Willow there.

But we gotta give it to Giles for being the FIRST one concerned.
Unfortunately, Tara, Anya and Xander never should have agreed with the bring Buffy alive mission because that was a ...... force of nature type of stuff.