View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 01:16 PM
Cite Des Anges
Passionate Fan

i'm glad to be back too girls, thx for you positive vibes and everything i needed a break but gosh how come the thread is so slow i mean i rarely post but i still can more or less keep up with the conversation this would have been unthinkable some times ago

Quote:
Yeah it's more frustration than disappointment but I'm putting so much pressure on myself this year that I have a hard times realising that I'm studying something I love and that it should be alright no matter what. I keep telling myself that there's no reason to want to be absolutely perfect all the time but it's not really working
Oh my god it's so great you're studying something you love have you changed your field ? You were studying law right ?
Anyway as Cris said once it's done there's nothing else you can do besides during the exams one lose something like 30% of their capacity so it's normal not to be at the top

Quote:
when the exams are nearer than before it's all about "oh my god I know nothing, i'm failing so bad i can't believe it, what the hell have I done with my time?"
yeah so true, man i have to learn how to work efficiently

Quote:
I instinctively do not exactly care about the result as much as I probably should.
Blah as long as it doens't stop you from doing your best, i'd even say it's a good thing you don't care about the results ... so you fully relax Being anxious is hell -_-"

Hey sunspot i'm Julie

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece