View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 10:18 PM
Jenny Heartland
Part-Time Fan

I am SO mad right now! I had DVR'd the episode and just now sat down along with my sandwich and drink soooo anxious to watch the season finale...and what did I find? It turned out to be nothing but an hour of weather reporting!

Ok, so I live in Kansas and I get there have been some tornadoes and some flooding here and there in the midwest (not anywhere close to me thankfully!), but they needed to take an entire HOUR to talk about chances of rain and a little flooding?!

Okay, guess I need to be a little more understanding that there are folks who need to hear about weather conditions in their area...I get that and I do understand that. I'm just ticked that I now have to wait at least 24 hours until I can check into CBS online to watch the episode! Grrrrr!

Thanks for letting me vent...I had to either share or explode I'm so dang disappointed right now! But at least it was fun reading all your comments. I kind of have a general idea of how the show went and what to look for so that's interesting for sure.

Jenny
Jenny Heartland is offline   Reply With Quote