View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 11:57 AM
Hot Rod
Fan Forum Star

1) Dammit why couldn`t he do his speech tomorrow night. Hopefully it`ll be over with as soon as possible so that we can see what happens next on Prison Break and 24.

2) Sadly i`m not surprised that NBC cancelled Conviction. When it was put on Friday we all knew that it was in trouble right away. At least we`ll get one more episode on Friday. I sure am only to miss getting a week dose of Stephanie, Milena, and Julianne. Of course they`re welcome to guest star on GG next season, especially Stephanie who would be perfect as a business partner of Lorelai, who befriends her and lets just say get a little close to her.

I`m so pissed that Invasion is cancelled. That is a damn good show, which could be bring in plenty of devoted sci-fi fans. Instead ABC gets rid of it for some chick show. I also hope the CW picks Invasion up. They would be crazy not to. I tell ya these network people just frustrate the hell out of me.

3) I`m very surprised that Deadwood is ending after this season. As for the surfing show, i`m going to take a wait and see approach.

4) I couldn`t believe how unprofessional Izzy was in last night`s episode. I understand that she likes Denny, but what she did violated some many medical rules. I agree with you on there being a coverup to hide what she did. BTW i think that Denny is going to die in part 2 tonight. Dude is pretty much knows that he`s going be gone sooner or later.

5) I saw that a few times on Sportscenter. That was pretty low. You just don`t grab another dude`s nuts. It`s one thing to punch and kick, but grabbing is another thing. People start talking if you grab another dude`s nuts, if you know what i mean. BTW great commentary by E.J. Kenny, and Charles on Inside The NBA. Really enjoy watching them whenever a game is on TNT. In fact i look more forward to seeing them than the game most of the time.

6) Art School Confidential looks very funny. Since it`s not playing anywhere near where i live, i`m going to wait til it comes out on DVD.

7) If there`s any movie i would love to see in HD it`s Havoc. Well only the good parts with Anne Hathaway showing off her nice perky breasts.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 05-15-2006 at 12:08 PM
Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote