View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 04:26 AM
lessismore
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Me either, that's so sad. It still doesn't feel real. I really wanted to see Sheldon's mama one more time.

I agree, it had a sorta Everybody Loves Raymond ending, in that pretty much everything stayed the same. Plus they ended with breakfast and TBBT with take out. I wanted that too. So I was sorta, "that's it?", the first time I watched it. But I have watched it a few times since and I do like it. Not top five. But perhaps top ten finales. Did you like Penny is going to be a mama? I knew it. When she came in with Amy, yup. So obvious.
Awww why she was not invited to Nobels right?? I'd love to see her too or a talk on the phone at least? I loved how they ended it with the take out, that was the essential I'd love if babies would have been there too actually

I know we didn't care that much about Leonard and Penny but did you like them having a baby? I mean for once I thought they might go with a woman who doesn't want a baby but I knew they'd go with pilot parallel. Anyways I was happy actually it felt sweet, and with the call back from Sheldon too it really felt the right ending

AND HEY! We saw my babies' babies!!!!!!!!!! They are so beautifullllllllllll Also another time I lost was when Sheldon called Howard Astronout I also love Amy's speech and how Mayim is a scienctist as well, she was so genuine beyond a scene in a tv show imo, I loved it

It was also nice to see Buffy too

Overall I enjoyed it very much, but I really wish it would continue and wouldn't have to end

Last edited by lessismore; 05-20-2019 at 05:56 AM