View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 09:29 PM
*KindKennen*
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Mustang Girl (View Post)
Hi bunnies

Karen I know you are so excited and relieved to have met the new surgeon and have a plan.

Erin It's okay to have phases in your life where you don't have as much planned or fun things going on. I have many phases like that

We had some pretty bad storms (tornados) all around us today so the weather was too bad to have the fish fry as planned. But that was probably for the best. I did some housework and stayed hunkered down, staying safe from the storms. Thankfully the tornadoes mostly spun up just past us. There were lots of damage and touch-downs from these smaller tornadoes all around us, but no injuries from what I've heard.

Hey Carol When I attended college in Kansas during the 1975-1976 school year, we had lots of tornado warning and sightings. I got pictures of tornadoes coming right towards our car and turning away from us about a football field away...that is close when it is moving real fast!!! Also, we had a lot of thunder and lightening storms, too. And snow in the Winter. Kansas is very flat and the snow was dry so it was very easy to drive and walk in...Often it would get to -15-20 degrees!!! -5 F would be the high for the day!!!

Hope you are OK...Did you lose power???

Yes!!! I am very excited about my upcoming surgery!!! I have two weeks to finish cleaning, organizing my room to my liking!!!

Erin: Good to have posting goals!!! I need to have posting goals again....Hope to reach 38 thousand posts by the end of the year.