View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 10:47 AM
Raja
Passionate Fan

1) Pushing back the 24 and Prison Break season finales? Like I didn't need yet another reason to hate Bush.

2) NBC cancelled Conviction. Scrubs was picked up but only as a midseason series with no indication of when (and if other series do well, if) it'll return. Conviction's spot is being taken by one of those generic L & O clones.

ABC cancels Invasion in favor of What About Brian. Ughhh. And with Seventh Heaven coming back who knows if that is the final nail in the coffin of Veronica Mars.

Fox at least picked up The Loop.

And most surprisingly Deadwood is going to end after this season and David Milch is going to make a show about surfing instead. I'm not making this up.

If the CW passes on Invasion and cancels Veronica Mars I may just boycot the entire network. Not like any series save for Smallville has exactly improved itself this year.

3) Smallville finale rocked. Zod!

4) Can't watch the finale tonight due to Everwood and Prison Break being in the way but Katherine Heigl's character on Grey's Anatomy sure messed up REALLY badly. I'm sure they'll find a way to bury it under the rug for next season but she REALLY should never practice medicine again.

5) Last two episodes of the Soproanos. Zzzzzzzzzz.

6) An example of bad sportsmanship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFcin...Chris%20Kamann

7) Saw Art School Confidential. Great movie. And of course Sophia Myles looked good. Ending was great.

8) Finally found a copy of Havoc in high definition. Going to have to work on some stuff from that.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote