View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 04:15 AM
JournalingJedi
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Do you think if Tess lived (I like to think she did) that she would see Zan again someday? Do you think Max would try to see him years later?
I am having fun writing about this right now! I started the story when Tess arrives on Antar pregnant, having baby Zan and the bond they have, and why she had to risk everything again to come back to earth. I am still trying to decide where she goes after the explosion, because she certainly didn’t die, and she didn’t get caught. One idea involves earth, but the other involves Antar. Hmm...still thinking on the possibilities here..... Next Max gives Zan up for adoption while Tess believes Max and Liz are raising him. This goes back to the conversation she has with Liz in the car, Then the story picks up in present time where the gang (M/L M/M I and K) is living a quiet life until Zan shows up by chance and he has lots of questions..... and he tells Max Tess is not dead....
Oh and Tess will not be happy when she finds out Max put him up for adoption....
Zan and Tess will be reunited

Last edited by JournalingJedi; 05-17-2019 at 04:28 AM