View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 01:35 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Yeah I'm wondering as well because she seems to be there a lot.

Quote:
💐 “Taking action means saying ‘no’ to indifference. If there is a war to be waged, it is the war against the indifference which is eating away at our societies.” - @drdenismukwege
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Dr. Denis Mukwege has been a brilliant colleague and collaborator on the @g7 Gender Equality Council in Paris. 💫 To borrow praise from a mutual friend, Eve Ensler, Dr. Mukwege is truly ‘a beacon for all men to follow.' The Nobel Peace Prize winner and founder of Panzi Hospital is so inspiring to me as a doctor, activist, and male ally in the fight against gender-based violence

Quote:
Last week, a bill was signed into law in Georgia that is a near-total ban on abortion. This marks the fourth “heartbeat” law to be passed in the United States in the last year - a name that is designed to be emotive. It refers to the first signs of the development of a heart in a fetus at 6 weeks of pregnancy, long before most people know they are pregnant.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🍑💔 Georgia’s bill stands out for going one step further in including personhood language, criminalising not just abortion providers, but also pregnant people for having abortions or even miscarrying. Today, Alabama passed its own law banning abortion except when the health of the mother is at risk. We remember that Savita Halappanavar died in Ireland with the same law on the books.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.