View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 08:32 AM
lessismore
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
honestly I've gone back to the pilot so many times to notice something like that but I think for Nick it only started in ep 2. or we just weren't shown enough but it didn't show from the first moment to me I remember how shocked Jess was when he said that and I think that was all of us but you know, going back there, when they recreated that moment in the s6 finale when Jess was trying to get in the building, that made it better it was something we didn't know before that
Oh you are such an honest NJ fan That was really all of us because honestly I went back too many times, and I never saw that enlightment. I think he cared about her but falling in love or thinking her more than Caroline, etc. I never saw that. He was pretty much still hung up on Caroline. And maybe not when she entered the loft, not in that moment but definitely he cared about her, so that he went after her which was really lovely And I also agree with S6 moment, it made much more sense than that S3 scene about the pilot My Jojo