View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 07:01 AM
Taryn74
Addicted Fan

Well that was INTENSE.

Random thoughts -

I was upset when Shaw died, but barely felt anything when Raven found out. I don't know if it's because she hasn't had time to really process yet and so hasn't had much onscreen reaction, or what.

I think Sanctum is the planet (their home) and the moon is where they've been having to live for whatever reason.

Yeah, if Madi could fit through the vents then Raven totally should have been able to. She may still be a "child" but Madi is almost the same size as the young adults. Bad move making such a big deal out of that because it really stands out as ridiculous. Diyoza should have just insisted that Raven go through with the plan to try to pass herself off as the dead guy and then Madi dropped in as Raven's backup plan.

Murphy gets to be the hero, yay!

I'm still angry at Abby for what she said to Octavia (as though Octavia doesn't hate herself for what they had to do in the Bunker, are you for real Abby?) but it's taking back seat for now to my thoughts about this ep as a whole. I'll get back to it later though.

I have to wonder if all of the ones who were awakened first weren't affected at least a little by the eclipse, and not just the ones who landed. Everybody who was awake already seemed a little off to me, just not as much as the ones down below.

Octavia stowed away to find/save Bellamy. And then the first thing he says when he sees her is "what the hell is she doing here?" MY HEART.

Quote:
Like Abby? Is she having trouble getting ALL her hair into a braid? LOL
(someone needs to tell her about the secret salon)
Please do! I hate her hair so much!!!