View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 11:38 PM
CanIcallYouKate
Elite Fan

I am blown away. I LOVED this episode!

small (really small) gripe first LOL

Madi is barely any shorter than Raven, so if Raven didn't fit through the airducts, how did she?

Clarke being Clarke and even in her hallucination, she only blames herself, whereas everyone else blames other people.

My head is spinning with all the things I loved.

Octavia's scenes were mesmerizing, Marie's acting was so on point. It is heartbreaking to watch her come slowly to the full realization that what she has done would not have been ok, or justified or wiped away if she had managed to take the valley. I'm also glad that this turns out to be what Paula thought (and me and a few others). She really "needed" to take the valley in her mind to make it all worth it.

I hope that this is rock bottom for her. Seeing her get up after being smacked down with the sole purpose of "rescuing" Bellamy gives me hope.

Murphy once again almost stole the show though. I love how he keeps challenging Clarke. I said it last week already. Him taunting her feels different to what the others are doing. It feels like he wants to fix this broken relationship through conflict, through bringing it to the surface to resolve it. Again, maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

How awesome is Diyoza?
I didn't realize just how much I missed her until she woke up LOL

Jordan keeps being a delight, what more is there to say? Poor guy, considering he spent all his life with only his parents, he is so well adjusted and handling all the madness around him extremely well. Be it crazy ex-dictators, or armed invaders, or whatever

I have questions though. What home is that kid referring to?
"This is not your home?" exactly, huh?

So sad for Raven. I hope this is the last time she has to suffer, girl deserves some happiness!!!

And wth is going on with those scary black squiggly lines all over Murphy's neck?

ok, more thoughts later, let me see what everyone else thought

Tripp

Quote:
So is this disease thing Murphy has be the reason he was the only one that didn't suffer from the eclipse?
that's what I'm thinking. Unless these black veins show up on everyone on the ground during the eclipse, that is the one thing setting him apart

Quote:
While everyone is gone, will Diyoza be making herself a baby nursery to "hide" that softer side? Perhaps trying to find plush machine guns and daggers for her baby Di to hold. (Remember who his father is)
this cracks me up

Quote:
Raven's hair. (Perhaps the same onboard salon as Jordan's)
I am choosing to ignore Raven's super polished look. Let's just go with it. There is some secret salon and she and Jordan are the only ones allowed to go there

Like Abby? Is she having trouble getting ALL her hair into a braid? LOL
(someone needs to tell her about the secret salon)

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon

Last edited by CanIcallYouKate; 05-08-2019 at 05:14 AM Reason: typo