View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 11:30 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

I forgot to mention Davos and seeing that little girl. Of course who else will she remind us of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori (View Post)
Happy we got to see Lyanna and Jorah interact. Nice moment between Jorah and Sam too, with the sword and the talk about Jeor. I'd love to see Lyanna and Arya meet.
Where was Lyanna going? Or was she just preparing to fight (she was wearing armor)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue winter roses (View Post)
It's been a long time since I've been excited over a ship, I was just hoping for maybe more explicit flirting for Arya/Gendry. Just gonna enjoy this while I can...
I love how Arya was showing off her knife throwing skills.

Quote:
I'm glad Dany heard the truth about Jon's parentage, even if she's questioning it right now. I can understand that, at the moment she's only hearing it, but I knew that conflict was going to be about claim to the throne above all else. I'm also really glad Sansa had earlier pressed the issue about the North.
Sansa asking the real questions now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi||iê Måë (View Post)
After last nights events. I think Jamie Lannister is going to die. Why?

Because:

He's finally welcomed at Winterfell amid concerns, plus he sees Bran and is forgiven for what he did and then he Knights Brienne who he pledges to fight under. So I feel like he's going to die now that he's in essence, redeemed himself. He can die knowing he did right at the end.
This is what I feel about Theon too. All these great redemption arcs but only for them to die anyway. Plus there's also Bran's "How do you know if there's an afterwards?" question to Jaime was eerie and made me scared for his Jaime's fate.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.