View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 01:39 PM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

THE BLACKLIST
PRE-FINALE: According to series creator Jon Bokenkamp, the season-long arc regarding Red’s identity will “start to fold in on itself” in the final episodes, “giving us answers and resolution.” First, a two-part outing on April 26 will “dive right into that central question of Red’s past,” including his relationship with Katarina Rostova. The end of Season 6 will also “significantly” alter Red’s dynamic with Dembe, given that Dembe knows Liz betrayed Red earlier this year. “He’s kept quiet specifically because Liz has begged him to, because she’s worried how Reddington will react,” Bokenkamp says. “But the secret that Dembe is keeping is going to take a front seat… [and] what we have in store is shocking, to say the least.”

SEASON FINALE (May 17): The season’s final hour will delve into the alliance between Anna McMahon (played by Jennifer Ferrin) and President Diaz (Benito Martinez), who Bokenkamp “would suggest keeping your eye on” as the drama wraps up. “We still don’t know what exactly it is they’re plotting,” he offers. “It’s not what you expect.”
https://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweep...y-sweeps-2019/