View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 11:00 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

I like the ep. It's slow yes but I think that'll be the last ep we'll see everyone alive.

That scene with Jaime was wonderful. He was close to being torched by the dragons, I think. I expected Dany to be furious with him of course. And good thing Tyrion knows that no Lannister army is coming. Speaking of Jaime, I love all his scenes in this ep: Bran forgiving him and all his scenes with Brienne & Tyrion.

Good to know that Edd, Tormund and Beric came just in time to warn Jon that the WWs are very near. It was sooooo good to see Ghost in a scene with Edd, Jon & Sam.

That scene of Tyrion, Brienne, Jaime, Pod, Davos & Tormund was really good. Just all of them drinking wine and spending what was going to be, I'm sure, the last night that they can just chill and relax. I love that Jaime knighted Brienne.

Arya & Gendry though! I did not expect that but what a way to spend your night if that's gonna be the last night you'll be alive so THUMBS UP for me.

Sansa asking "What happens to the North?" and Dany not giving an answer but just releasing her hold on her was frustrating because the show has been giving us all these throwaway and unanswered questions since the 1st ep and all we can do is just speculate about it.

Jon avoided Dany all the time in this ep, as expected. He did tell her eventually at the crypt and Dany's reaction was expected. The ep ending with the WWs and the Night King arriving was an ARGH moment really. I also felt like they didn't prepare so much? But alas everything is rushed so okay. I can't wait for the next ep already.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.