View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 12:19 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Do you know what?? I don't need to know who are relate or not bec I just can't get past by it.. But do Jon really want to get marry?? I feel like he just focus on what he needs than looking for settle down..
Yes, I feel like he'll want to defeat the Night King first before even thinking of settling down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue winter roses (View Post)
As for Jon and Dany, while I'd expect Jon to more likely have a problem with the incest factor, it seems to me that the bigger issue they're setting up here is how this affects claim to the throne. Because I don't think Dany would be as willing to bend the knee as Jon was. But I also, and I swear I'm not basing this on anything other than my own opinion, wouldn't be surprised if one of them dies. If that were to happen, marriage wouldn't be an issue
Same. It's an alternate ending I also have in mind apart from the usual one of Jon/Dany getting married and ruling together. (Personally I think Jon will die. I've always thought his character is a tragic one even without the dying and going back to life part.)

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.