View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 08:31 AM
Arrakis
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Obi Wan Kenobi TV series to film in the UK and production name! According to a report from the guys over at FanthaTracks, they revealed that the production name for the an upcoming unannounced series is ‘Series III Productions (UK) Limited’ and was registered on October 12th, 2018. FanthaTracks has a good track records with production names, they’ve previously revealed production names for all the Disney era Star Wars movies. StarWarsNewsNet revealed that the Obi Wan Kenobi series was the next series slated after ‘The Mandalorian’ and the untitled Cassian Andor series. MakingStarWars on their podcast, ‘Now this is Podcasting’ backed up the report from StarWarsNewsNet a few days ago that revealed the Obi Wan series, the only extra detail they revealed was that they believe the script for the planned Obi Wan film was being developed into a series. Jordan Maison of Cinelinx also revealed that he heard about a third live action series that would be announced at Celebration this April.