View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 09:11 AM
Alex Guerin
Master Fan

I will say checking social media before ive seen the episode is probably why i am feeling the way i am. THe episode wasnt as bad as i was picturing in my head due to the comments. But I will say this.

10 years. 10 years they had to set up Michael and Maria but they didn't, and now there could be something once Alex is back?

Sorry. That doesn't fly with me. I have to honestly believe they wouldn't have set up Malex the way they have to only destroy it later in the season. Vlamis take over yesterday did make me feel better about the next two episodes.

But yeah this was so not needed.

A triangle does nothing more then people look bad. Especially the person in the middle. If this does become a full blown triangle then Michael and Maria will look bad. Sorry that's the way it is. If the show wanted to explore Michael's relationship with a woman that's fine, I know its tv show and couples explore with other people, I expected it. But Maria is Alex's best friend. This is where the whole ick factor becomes into play. It was one thing to have them hook up and Maria NOT know about Malex, but for her to suddenly develop feelings for the guy she NOW KNOWS her Best friend is in love with. That aint cool and im sorry it will make her look like a really bad friend.

And it will also make Michael look really fickle. And honestly if he could be in a triangle with Alex and Maria, then he really didn't give a damn about Alex, much as love him. The person in a middle of a triangle only loves them self.

This is why I didn't want a damn triangle. Its messy and so not needed. I will have faith for the last two episodes, but if there is a inkling that Malex isn't were its going. Then sorry I will have serious reservations about watching next season. Bisexuality is beautiful and should be represented. It means you have the capability to love whoever no matter of gender. Not be in a lame triangle with both sexes just to prove his bisexuality.

And why should the gay character have to lose his love interest and to his best friend? That right there is completely gross.

Like I said I have faith in these last two episodes, and from what Vlamis and Blackburn have said about Malex in these two episodes. But I have no qualm about cutting a show lose if I feel like ive been baited into watching. That right there is not cool at all.