View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 09:10 AM
Angelice
Extreme Fan

Jadeleine : i m like you, i always spoiled myself because if i don’t do it i can’t endle the moment For infinity war i know Loki and Gamora was dying and i prepare myself for that because i love them (still i have cried a lot ) and today it’s the same. I have cried all the morning in silence for no one can’t see it and finally nothing come with this episode

I have this feeling for this 11 episode since the promo... i read a lot of things and now i belive the people mostely bi or gay that said Malex wouldn’t be endgame is right. All gay or bi didn’t make it at the end in tv shows. Callizona still in my mind The picture Vlamis posted yesterday with Maria said all, what Heather wrote in it said it and what Carina wrote yesterday said it. This woman is happy with that, i m scandalised about his tweet today for someone, i didn’t remember it but good she is happy with everything

This Roswell by the CW would have done better on another channel and by someone else. Someone really cares about what the fans of the shows thinks and feels. In his tweet about love triangle 80% of the people replay to her they hate that, and she still happy, she still the show isn’t have stereotypes, for that i m not good for speak but with i read, a lot of bi or gay don’t like this picture she painted

What it’s hurt the most is some comment little trash and homophobic i read about Alex now... and this woman is happy