View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 10:22 AM
21:21
Fan Forum Star

gonna copy it from my tumblr

The more I think about it, the more it would make sense for Sara and/or Leonie to tell Jonas about what happened with the whole Hanna & Sam kiss and who started the whole thing. If Sara and Leonie knows that it was Matteo who told about it.

I don’t know if Druck will go there because everytime I expect Druck to do changes it follows the original, and when I expect it to follow the original it changes things..but either way, it would make sense.

Also, the trailer was heavily focused on Matteo & Jonas but so far the season hasn’t been. The only time it focused on them was the scene in the first episode with them in bed. That’s it really. The song in the trailer is also pretty much “bury a friend”.

With that said, what OG SKAM used to do was to take the main characters “fears” and make them come true. Matteo’s fear is being alone. Like I feel he’s fear of coming out is more about his fear of people abandoning him and being alone.

So what would make this fear come true? To have Jonas find out, the person that means the world to him.

i love you. ♡