View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 10:33 PM
crash landing
Fan Forum Legend

Tiner had no idea how to spell it

Just looked up Loren Singer and the actress was[is?] the wife of David so they were married and starred in the show together whenever Singer was on the show. I slightly remember her but don't remember if she dated Harm or not -- speaking of him, don't recall if I knew this or not but he's Canadian

Skates she was pretty awesome indeed

Speakin of this episode, 2x05, and it having been back in 1996 where probably was still dealing with the issue of women serving.

It was great them having brought up the issue of it but the woman with the accusation had no case - CAG was right about the fact that she had no ability to fly based on what ended up happening

Skates was right that if women want equal treatment than something like that Crossing of the lines was not sexual assault but something that if you feel as a woman that you have the balls to serve than in a sense you need to have the balls to be able to take stuff like that

Yes times call for a change but in something like this situation, should be considered the same equal to what a man can take being a pilot means you need to be able to take a lot. So should be tough enough to deal with what a man deals with

The pilot that started it all with her going to the hotline took things too personally, she let it get to her and that just proved that she didn't have what it took to be a pilot. Having taken 3 times to get out of school and just the mere fact that it was due to wanting to have more women serve -- a woman serving should be looked at the same way a man does equal treatment cause its going to take a lot to be able to do what these people do

2x06 cause can't sleep after having slept 16 hours and still have a headache that's probably due to sleeping so much

Also ended up watching 2x07 and felt so bad for the Admiral related to what ended up happening to his gf and that it was Osborne

Last edited by crash landing; 04-09-2019 at 01:39 AM