View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 04:02 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
thanks Alex most boys rooms are messy....
You're welcome, Dave. Yes they are. Mine was very organized at first, but then in my late teens it went to hell. And I agree with you about Monica.

I'm happy that my Phillies beat the Twins and the Mets also lost, so we're back in first place at 6-2! But I'm sad that one of the Heroes board moderators is stepping down. I don't wanna lose either Sam or Lauren.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)

I would

Alright, haha
Hi, Sam! Yes, I know you would. I just hope the Steelers do well against the Browns this year. Some people are saying the Browns are being overrated. And the Jets wanna take it to the Patriots this year now that they've got Bell.

Well, I just hope they don't scare the crap out of anyone with their next April Fools joke like they did this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ (View Post)
I'm just hoping to see the results in a month.

A "friend" wasn't texting me back when I wanted her to, and then she was giving me the attitude.

That is good that you don't give him a free pass. I would get mad if you did.

Monica is a real person and is the better example.

I'm a sapiosexual.
Hi, Mary! I hope you get some good results. Just keep it up.

Oh, I see. That sucks.

No, I didn't give Joey a free pass for how he treaty Kathy, for example. Or when he assumed that the girl he was dating had already slept with him once before and didn't remember him, and it turned out that it was her roommate he had sex with. That was dumb.

Yep, I love Monica and Chandler. They made the show even better after season 5. And you're a lot like Monica.

You're what? Wow, I had to look that one up. A person used to just say, "I like someone for his/her mind," but I didn't know there's an actual term for it.