View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 04:20 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Your mom was more of a Monica type, Dave? That must've been challenging.

Well, I'm actually more of the Chandler type as well, Dave. Glad to know we're both similar. The love of comics is the only thing I have in common with Ross.

I'm glad you liked Shazam, Dave! Yep, I've heard the same stuff about it as well. I guess Black Adam wasn't in the movie? They might be saving him for later.

Hi, Mary! That's good. Cutting down on sugar will help you, and so will the exercise and activity. And you mentioned that people weren't texting you back, so I wondered if it was members of your family that you still talk to.

Yeah, I get what you mean about Joey. I still think his heart is in the right place, though, especially when it comes to his friends. I just think the writers screwed up with the thing with Rachel, though. But I don't give him a pass for some of the stuff he did.

Well, I guess I wouldn't know if there were more Rachels or Monicas. But I assume there are more Monicas because Monica seems more like a real person to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)

So have Rugby, since you can't shoulder charge anymore

I did too
Hi, Sam!

No, I don't think we're gonna do that. Besides, I know you'd be upset if we gave up the NFL.

I'm already wondering what they're gonna do next year.