View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 06:51 AM
pink velvet
Fan Forum Legend

^I just watched the first episode and they held hands It was so cute because Tandy asked Ty "Waffles of pancakes?" Waffles meant holding hands with fingers laced and pancakes meant holding hands with just the palms. It was so cute. He picked waffles

So! I thought the episode as a whole was really strong and a great way to begin the season. I noticed the start of the episode paralleled very well to the beginning of season 1's first episode. Seeing Tandy doing ballet again was so nice And oh my gosh she was so nervous. It was endearing!

The storyline between Tandy and her mom is fantastic! They are going to group meetings for abused women. They are addressing what her father did in the past and they're doing it together. It's really awesome! Tandy even calls her mom a "hero." This is such a GLOW UP for their relationship! We even got to see them cooking together. And there was a garden in the front yard! Even though Greg wasn't specifically mentioned I think both of those things were nods to him.

Poor Tyrone in that church He's popping in on his family and Evita, but always from a distance. He can never talk to them. That's such a burden But he has to check in on the people he cares about. And that includes Tandy

I liked that both Tyrone and Tandy thought they were out there doing some good, being heroes, but their actions had some unintended consequences that made everything they did backfire big time. They argued with each other, as they often do , but then they came together and worked together and them at the club was beautiful. They had a lot of great scenes, truly! From watching Zorro to getting outfits ready for their mission to Tandy stealing Tyrone's school books for him so he can study

As for Brigid, this episode was mostly just her being like ARE YOU KIDDING ME to all things Tyrone. And she's still recovering from what happened to her at the end of last season.

It was a good episode! Music was on point as always! I'm really glad the show is back

β˜‚Rae