View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 11:32 PM
LightYears
Master Fan

Quote:
@thatmarciaclark has blazed trails and switched lanes like a formula one driver. She’s shown every woman that getting knocked down doesn’t mean giving up. She’s pivoted and fought back her entire life. Let’s commend her for giving us somebody to look up to. Let’s celebrate the fact that she’s managed to remain relevant when a bunch of men just wanted to see her disappear. I admire you Marcia. Keep going.

Quote:
Shamelessly promoting my friend since Junior Year AP English. I’m wearing a necklace made by a company named @foundrae which my friend Beth fearlessly started a little over three years ago. She’s so talented, you have to check out her stuff. The shirt’s Prada but it’s 10 years old. Don’t worry you may be able to buy it on eBay if my show doesn’t last. Kidding. Not Kidding. definitely kidding.

Quote:
Dripping in jewelry before I have to return it tomorrow at 1pm. Beth is taking it all back and I’m convinced it’s my new look. Like my dirty tee shirts and jeans won’t mater if I’m drowning in these babies. I feel a distinct connection to #elizabethtaylor for the first time in my life. May that goddess Rest In Peace.

Quote:
🔥Hey guys!! Had a blast & 1/2 catching up w/ the ladies this past weekend 🦋1st time all together since ‘96 💀 🐍#covengoals 💥💀🔥
💥Thank YOU🙏🏾 all so very much for coming out, saying hi & showing support 💋& a big thanks to #monstermaniacon !!! I haven’t yet been invited to any other events some of the ladies are already booked for this yr so I’m very happy to have been included here. 😈😊🦋 #racheltrue #thecraft #thecraftreunion #coven #magic #godblessthefreaks #wearetheweirdosmister your #90s OG witchy weirdos. 🔥🌟🔥
LightYears is offline   Reply With Quote