View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 06:10 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Looking forward to Marvelours Mrs Maisel S3 aswell S2 was really good, I liked Benjamin aswell. It's kinda ****ty how she sleeps with Joel at the end and that we didn't even get to see a break-up scene (something that Amy Sherman implied to have happened). Benjamin supported her stand-up carreer iirc, so I don't know why she didn't give him a chance to be okay with the tour. Instead she slept with her ex....who couldn't handle her carreer My favorite part of S2 was the bit where she found out her dad was in the audience...and she just started to talk about her parents sex life

Jen - I want to see Shazam aswell. I love 2019 so far, so many interesting movies, thank god we have an unlimited card for the cinema (so we can go as often as we'd like). Shazam and Dumbo are the next two movies on our list, but we're also interested in Wonder Park and Avengers: Endgame (both in April). I think we have a movie planned every weekend in the next couple of weeks
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.