View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 06:59 AM
Hot Rod
Fan Forum Star

A. It`s so obvious that TPTB behind Logan are going wack him sooner or later. Logan is nothing more than a puppet in their master plan. As for Prison Break, i can`t wait to see the season finale next Monday. I have a feeling that someone will come in the last minute to help out Michael and the fellas.

B. I can`t believe i missed the VM season finale. I need watch it soon so that i can see what happened. Invasion = best new show of the season.

C. I`ve heard that Mercedes shows a lot more of herself in that movie. Personally i think that she`s pretty good looking, but also not high on my Buffy babe radar like Eliza Dushku, Sarah Thompson, and Robia LaMorte.

D. I saw that Brittany Snow will guest star on the season finale of Law & Order SVU next week. I have that on my TV calendar already mark down. This will be a great way to see her do more edgier dramatic stuff. Also i saw that she has a movie coming out with the dude that played Gabby`s gardner/boy toy on Desperate Housewives.

E. I also wished that Rory would`ve wore a more revealing Austin Powersesque outfit at the party like say the outfit that Liz Hurley`s character wore in the climatic scenes in the last part of the first movie. BTW i have more to mention about people Rory should dress as next season.

F. I`ve seen those pics about a couple of days ago and Linda wet and in leather = . I can overlook that she has too makeup with the fact that she`s wet and in leather. Linda has definitely made E.R. more watchable again and IMO one of the hottest ladies ever on that show.

G. I`ve also recently saw that Vanity Fair outtakes of Keri. Damn she`s just oozing pure sexiness in them. I forgot to mention this, but Keri has great legs. Hopefully Keri will show us a lot more of herself in a future project.

H. Alexis` dad in the pic = proud papa bleeming with pride.

I. Here`s some pics of Alexis at the ALMA Awards. I hope these work.

J. Lastly top 5 people that Rory should dress up as to welcome Logan back next season:

5. A Playboy bunny

4. A Hooters girl.

3. A Victoria`s Secret model

2. One word, Rollergirl

1. One of those nudist you seen on Real Sex, except much hotter. Of course it can be uncut on the season 7 DVD)

Last edited by Hot Rod; 05-11-2006 at 01:13 PM
Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote