View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 10:46 PM
Raja
Passionate Fan

a) I liked the finale. Luke and Lorelai needed to have that confrontation and they both needed to move on. And Mitchum of couse was correct about Logan.

b) Prison break + 24. Awsome. I have feeling those guys behind Logan are going to rub him out before the idiot president can do harm to them.

c) VM season finale was great. And Invasion has been one of the best series this year.

d) Saw Hatchet. Fun and blood and you see quite a bit of Mercedes McNab aka harmony from Buffy/Angel. However she really doesnt rate on my Buffy wishlist. Sarah Thompson would be at the top of my list.

e) Hot list.

1) Rory - Loved the blonde wig. But couldn't she have found a more revealing Austin Powersesque outfit to wear?

2) Carolyn - Might have had a shot with Christopher if Emily had actually let her speak.

3) Lorelai - Got a backbone. Short term pain, longer term gain.

f) New pics of Linda Cardellini. She looks great in those outfits. But did they really have to cake on the makeup like that?

g) And I need to find larger versions of these Vanity Fair outtakes of Keri Russell.

h) The guy with the moustache behind Alexis in the pic you posted is her dad.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote