View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 10:56 PM
LadyKatherine
Dedicated Fan

This was a great episode. It reminded me of Chick Flick. When Maggie and Parker was about to get it on, and she suddenly sent him flying across the room for a minute there I thought he might not have been Parker, but Parker's father pretending to be Parker. Alistair told Lucy that he want them to be together together,so that's why I thought it was him. Plus Parker was acting so moody after that. But I'm glad that they both were just afraid of being hurt.

When Maggie was talking to Macy about what happened between her and Parker, Macy mention Galvin. Was Macy implying that she was no longer a virgin?

Why come Macy couldn't feel her that her hand was on fire? Was it because she's turning into a demon, or because of something else?

I thought the angels were handsome and I hope we would see them again. They were so cute, and funny.

I get that Mel is dating Jada now, but I think it's a little soon, and she is definitely not over Nico yet. I thought Jada's parents were the ones after her, but we found out that someone hire witch hunters. I don't understand? Does Nico know that the people were witch hunters? Does Nico know about witches?

Why is Mel so mad at Charity for not telling her about her ability to speeding up time ? I thought they should learn how to use their powers in their own. So what Charity have to do with how they learn to use their powers?