View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 02:53 AM
January174
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
This is going to sound nuts but I’m kind of worried about Jennie right now. I know she has an amazing family to support her and she did release a statement but her silence is making me think she must be utterly devastated
I feel the same way too, so worried for her, it has to be devastating, I really can't believe the effect it has had on me as a fan and I didn't even know him. To imagine actually having him in your life for so long as a friend who you could always go to, and then this so unexpected. I read more details about the life support and it is truly devastating. I hope she was able to go to the hospital to see him before Monday. The way she said in defense on Instagram "it took a lot for me to want to celebrate anything", just heartbreaking. I hope she has a lot of love and support around her right now.

Here's the full quote, i posted in the Jennie thread from her Instagram

Quote:
Hey everyone... I chose to post a pic of my girls today. Because they are my life. Because today is a day to celebrate all women. It took a lot for me to want to celebrate anything. I thought about it and I know that’s the way my dear friend would have wanted it. His kids were his life. And anyone who knew him knows that and knows he didn’t give a f.... about social media. So please don’t assume or judge or make rude comments. That’s really uncool. Sincerely,
Jennie
Sending her lots of