View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 08:55 PM
Jenny Heartland
Part-Time Fan

Yes, Fangirl, Liz messed him over yet again, and even though she didn't know she was interfering with his escape, I'm still disgusted with her!! And I see she's trying to help him again but her attempt to work her way back into our hearts is not going to work, I so dislike her I can't even tell you!

I loved the part where Red is walking down the halls dressed as the warden, and the music was so cool. Then I was also so relieved to see Dembe but then...what a disappointment the plan crashed and burned...thank you again, Liz...but so glad he got away! However, that part did go to show us how highly Red still thinks of Dembe though since Red wanted him to be protected by calling him off even though it meant he would be stuck in prison.

And from the preview of next week's episode, Red is actually in the room where the lethal injection is to take place...good grief! On the one hand, I know he's got to find a way out since the show can't go on without his character in it...but on the other hand, I just DON'T KNOW what the writers are up to! Maybe he really WILL come to an end and it will turn out to be the final show. But wait...I can't accept that will be the case; no, no, no, somehow he's going to escape and if nothing else, he'll continue working with the task force, and just go back into hiding like he's had to do for the past 30 years. Maybe?

Sheesh, what an eppy!! I hope someone else has some theories of what will happen next, but right now, I think I need to go find something to calm my nerves after THIS episode!!

Jenny