View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 07:02 AM
Hot Rod
Fan Forum Star

Thoughts on the season finale:

1. Once again Luke and Lorelai`s relationship hits a dead end. I think that they`re both at fault. Just as when things look good, Lorelai always dwells on what negative things could possibly happen until her impromptu session with Carolyn, where afterwards she puts all this stuff on Luke suddenly. Then when things don`t work out, in typical fashion Lorelai runs to Christopher for comfort. Luke isn`t blameless either. He really should`ve took action and told Lorelai that they should elope instead of using April as an excuse. That was pretty weak on Luke`s part. Plus lately in the episodes leading up to the season finale, there was hardly any communication between Luke and Lorelai. Right now those two are far apart.

2. I felt a little sorry for Rory when she had to part ways for now with Logan. Hey i hated to see her cry. BTW Alexis was great in that scene. I think this episode was an awakening for Rory regarding her feeling on Logan`s departure to England, especially when she confronted Mitchum in the elevator. For a while she was all against him leaving her, but i think the conversation with Mitchum really made her understand his reason for it. As for Logan, it`s understandable that he wants to stay around with Rory and have more fun with Colin and Finn, but eventually doing those things gets old after a while and they all find other things they`re interested in. Plus they need to experience new things in their lives. Of course there`s the possiblity of Logan getting with some English tart, but Rory could always find comfort with Paris.

3. Hotties list:

1. Rory - I like that she threw Logan a nice going away party and got all dressed up for it , although i didn`t like her English accent. That goes to show why Rory is great girlfriend material.

2. Lorelai - Loses points for her mismanagement with Luke

3. Carolyn - She`s good looking and gave great advice to Lorelai. Just didn`t feel any chemistry between her and Christopher.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 05-10-2006 at 08:02 AM
Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote